Monday, December 28, 2009

Cute Baby Earflap Hat

Today, I decided to make a quick baby gift. After searching through different patterns I could find online, I chose to make a baby earflap hat. I needed DK weight yarn, so I grabbed a pretty skein of red yarn I recently received as a gift - Magic Garden "Buttons", which is 83% Pure New Zealand Wool, with 17% Polyester Effect yarn. It makes a fun fabric for kids and babies!

Here's the free knitting pattern:
http://heyjulie.wordpress.com/2007/03/20/babykids-earflap-hat/

It only took a few hours to make this cute little baby earflap hat. Fun!
Baby Earflap Hat

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally