Sunday, May 3, 2009

Knitting for Charity and Mother's Day

I'm still working on our Oddball Charity Blankets. Right now, I'm focusing on Lapghan #1, which needed surgery. It's looking better every day!

You can read about it on my other blog:
http://oddballcharitylapghan.blogspot.com/2009/05/woo-hoo-our-lapghan-is-looking-better.html

In addition to those projects, I'm trying to make a couple dishcloths and/or towels for Mother's Day. I started a Ballband Dishcloth last night, but had lots of pain in my left arm after just 12 rows. I'll have to take it slow.
Ballband Dishcloth

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally