Friday, July 11, 2008

Yay for Yarn Clearance Sales!!!

Woo Hoo! I just LOVE it when yarn goes on clearance!

Here's what I got at Michaels for $1 or $2 a skein!!!
Bernat Max - Sage Bernat Max - Purple Bernat Max - Blues TLC Amore - Grape TLC Amore - Red Velvet Patons Rumor - Hawthorne Heather Patons Brilliant - Blue Shimmer Patons Be Mine - Lovely Lilac Patons Be Mine - Furry Rose Red Heart Baby Clouds - Lt Mint

(I actually got 8 skeins of the Red Heart Baby Clouds, and 10 skeins of the Patons Rumor!)

It was a WONDERFUL thing to find so much good yarn for a great price. I'm a happy knitter!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally