Sunday, October 12, 2008

Working on My Bulky Cardigan Again!

Woo Hoo! I'm finally knitting one of my old projects again.
Bulky Cardigan Yarn and Pattern

I cast on this bulky cardigan over 3 years ago, and set it aside to work on other projects. I got so busy with all the charity knitting projects I was working on, that I didn't think I would ever work on this cardigan again.

This past week, I pulled it out and got to work on it again.

At that time, I had finished the back, and had started working on the left front.
Bulky Cardigan Back and Left Front

In no time at all, I finished the left front and cast on the right front. I think it's gonna go quickly now! :)
Bulky Cardigan Right Front Starting 2

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally