Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preemie Baby Set Complete

After finishing the knitting on the booties and mitts for the Bernat Preemie Garter Stitch Set, I set it all aside and put off the seaming for about a week.
Preemie Booties Mitts to Seam

I don't know why I put it off, because when I finally sat down to take care of it, it only took about 30 minutes. :P Silly me!

So, now my little preemie baby set is finished, and ready to mail to charity. I hope the family that receives it enjoys it! :)
Preemie Set Complete

I used Bernat Baby Coordinates in "Daisy Yellow", with the pattern "Preemie Garter Stitch Set", found in the "Traditions" pattern booklet. Quick and easy, and fun to make. Baby stuff is always so precious!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally