Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Preemie Baby Set

The Preemie Garter Stitch Set in the Bernat "Traditions" pattern book is going fast! Such a fun, easy knit. I just love knitting precious, tiny baby clothes! :)

Last night, I seamed up the sleeves of the jacket, and made the little matching bonnet. Adorable!
Jacket and Bonnet

I tried the set on a small baby doll. Her arms are too short for the jacket, but it still looks good.
Jacket & Bonnet on Doll

Now, I'm making the booties and mitts. They should go very quickly. When the set is finished, I will donate it to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. They need preemie baby clothes right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally