Saturday, July 10, 2010

Finished Felted Bag for Yarnhouse Knits

Last night, I finished felting the bag I've been knitting for Yarnhouse Knits in the NoDa district of Charlotte, NC. This morning, after it was completely dried, I sewed on the marabou trim. Looks great!
Marabou Felted Purse

I delivered it to Chris at Yarnhouse today. He is very happy with it. I also gave him the market bag I knit earlier. He loved the way it stretched to accomodate whatever was placed inside!
Market Bag Complete

I got another skein of Louisa Harding La Salute yarn, so I can finish up the French Scarf. Chris also gave me another project to make as well. A Lotus Leaf Scarf, using Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk Aran yarn, in a lovely shade of tomato red.
Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk Aran - 25040

I'm enjoying knitting displays for Yarnhouse. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally