Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Hubby Has a CAVE!

Finally, we finished painting my hubby's cave, and I spent all day yesterday setting it up for him. He had to work until midnight, so when he got home, he was VERY surprised by the final product! Now, he can watch TV, be on the internet, and listen to the radio all at the same time, without worrying if I want to watch it or not. (tee-hee!)


After he got settled in his cave, I closed the door, and went about my business. PEACE!


Now, I can get to work on setting up my craft room again! Woo Hoo!
Behind Desk in Hubby's Cave
Computer and TV in Hubby's Cave

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally