Monday, July 23, 2007

Knitting without Space

Wow! It sure is hard to find time to knit now, since I don't have a designated knitting place. All my boxes of yarn and patterns are still sitting in the living room. Everything is so hard to get to, so I'm just continuing to knit things I've already started.

All the Oddball projects in the Knitting Help Forum are going along nicely. I just recently started another blanket - this one is smaller than the others.
Oddball Lapghan - Ready to Go

I added the black and white portions of this Oddball Shawl:
Candy Shop Shandeh

I started another Oddball Blanket to replace the one that never got back from the Netherlands:
New Start - Oddball Blanket #5

And I've been working on a burial set for an abandoned baby:
Baby Burial Hat Booties

I'm still working on the Harry Potter Gryffindor scarf for my hubby. (No updated photo on that.) And I'm just starting to work on some things for a couple friends of mine that just had babies! :) (Thank God I can get to the box of baby yarn!)

I do miss my craft room, though. :(

2 comments:

Alex said...

You are always so busy knitting for charity. What a wonderful, generous person you are! Keep up the amazing work.

Shandeh said...

What a nice thing to say. Thanks!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally