Sunday, October 28, 2007

SAFF 2007 was FUN!

I had a great time yesterday at SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair) in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina.

The yarn was GORGEOUS, and I enjoyed taking two knitting classes.

The first class was the "Oops Workshop", where I learn more about correcting mistakes in my knitting. I already knew how to do most of it, but it was still encouraging to work on it some more.

My last class was "Fair Isle Knitting" with Nancy Schroyer. She is an AMAZING instructor, and I learned so much! :) I'm really looking forward to diving into fair-isle knitting now. :D

Here are some photos I took at SAFF this year.
SAFF 2007

Pretty Sock Yarn - SAFF 2007

Yarn and Socks - SAFF 2007

Yarn, Glorious Yarn - SAFF 2007

Yarn at SAFF 2007

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally