Monday, October 29, 2007

Fair Isle Knitting

This weekend at SAFF, I took a class called "Fair Isle Knitting", which was taught by Nancy Schroyer. She is an AMAZING teacher, and I learned so much! I wish I could sit and knit with her all day long for about a month. I would have a notepad in my hands, writing ideas, and a tape recorder taking down every word she says. I might even hire a photographer to capture her and her knitting. Maybe even a videographer. Ha!

Anyway, here is my feeble attempt at learning Fair Isle for the first time.
Learning Fair Isle

My First Fair-Isle Fair Isle Booklet

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Your feeble attempt is looking darn good.

Shandeh said...

Thank you! It can only be because I had an excellent teacher. :D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally