Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Knitting Video

Alert the media! (tee-hee)

I just made another video of myself knitting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O64tcb4vKvk

I was working on one of our Oddball Baby Blankets, and was watching the Appendices in the Lord of the Rings DVD. While I was knitting, I glanced over and saw my little camera. So, I grabbed it, stuck it under my chin, and started taping.

Here's the blanket, ready to go to the next knitter!
Easter Basket Beginning

I'm also casting on 8 more baby blankets.

4 preemie blankets: Angel Hugs, Pink Princess, Forest Greens, Ocean Blues
4 baby blankets: Pink Power, Pretty Princess, Happy Crayons, Ocean Waves

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally