Friday, March 6, 2009

Yay! I'm Getting My Knitting DONE!

Woo Hoo! I'm actually getting some of my knitting projects completed. Unbelievable.

I did the last section and bound off on a couple of our Oddball Care Shawls in the Knitting Help Forum. (www.knittinghelp.com) Now, they can be given to forum members that need our encouragement.

The Flower Garden Shawl - I'm in love with this one.
Flower Garden - Complete


and the Magic Shawl
Magic - Complete

And I'm actually SEAMING the bulky jacket I've been working on for over THREE YEARS now!
Bulky Rust Jacket - Ready to Seam 2

I'm hoping to finish up that jacket today or tomorrow, so I can wear it when my hubby and I go to Biltmore Estate this weekend. I'm so excited! :) A friend of mine in the Knitting Help Forum gave us the tickets, and this is our last chance to use them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally