Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Knitting Before Year's End

Now that I'm finished with the Christmas stockings, I can get to work on some other projects I've been working on. I've also been sick with a cold recently, so that set me REALLY behind.

Anyway, here's what I've gotten done on the Bernat Cabled Hat, using Ultra Pink Berella 4.

The cables are pretty!
Pink Hat - Cables Started

And here is a bulky scarf I'm making as a Christmas gift for someone.
Mystery Scarf Purple

I'm planning on making more bulky scarves and some slippers also. Better get back to work!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally