Monday, December 14, 2009

Still Making Stockings

I needed a few more days to finish up the Christmas stockings I've been making for a client.

I've finished the chartwork on all three of them!
(The original stocking is shown on the left)
Stockings Chartwork Complete

Now, I'm weaving in the ends on those sections.
Stockings - Weaving In Ends

I've finished all the end-weaving on two of them. :)
Stockings - Ends Woven

Tonight, I'll be blocking them, then tomorrow I'll get to work on adding the feet. I'll have two days to finish them up before delivering them to my client on Thursday!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally