Friday, January 29, 2010

Preemie Baby Set for Charity

Yay! I'm knitting a SWEET set for a preemie baby. I'm really loving the happy yellow color of the Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn in "Daisy Yellow". :)
Starting Preemie Baby Jacket

When the set is complete, it will go to the Special Delivery Unit of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. One of the Oddball Baby Blanket leaders (Spikey) has asked us to make some things for the babies there. I am happy to help!

The pattern for the set is in Bernat's new "Traditions" pattern book, which has several nice knitting and crochet patterns for babies.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally