Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bernat Crochet & Knit-Along for Charity

Yippee! The Bernat CAL & KAL for Project Linus begins tomorrow!
http://bernatcares.com/make/blankets_for_project_linus.html

I hope that some of my friends will be joining in the fun. There is a discussion forum for us to talk about our blankets, and there are videos to help with making your blanket.

Can you tell I'm excited?!

So far, there are over 200 people signed up in the discussion forum, and the pattern hasn't even been released yet! I think the sound of our collective knitting needles and crochet hooks are gonna set off a sonic boom tomorrow! Ha!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally