Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bernat KAL/CAL - Baby Blankets for Charity!

I'm a proud Bernat blogger now. I have been blogging on Bernat's website for over a year now. You can see all my posts here: Shandeh's Posts on Bernat Blog

At the end of this month (Feb 28th), Bernat will be hosting a new KAL/CAL, where we will all be knitting and crocheting baby blankets for charity. AWESOME! The blankets will be donated to Project Linus, to keep some needy babies warm. I always enjoy knitting for charity, so this KAL/CAL is very close to my heart.

As part of this particular KAL/CAL, Bernat will be adding a discussion forum, so it will be easier for us all to talk about our blankets. Stay tuned for more details on that!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally