Sunday, September 2, 2007

Knit Baby Dress

Now that my craft room is pretty much set up, I can go on with making things again!

Way cool! :)

So, here's one of my current knitting projects: A Baby Dress with a Fabric Skirt.
I found the pattern ("Buttercup Sundress") in the book Cozy Knits for Cuddly Babies by Elanor Lynn.

I've finished all the knitting, and now I have to add the fabric skirt. I originally planned on using some pink fabric with butterflies and flowers. But, now that I have all my fabric displayed in my craft room, I have found two other fabrics that work well with it also.

So, now I have a dilemma. Which fabric do I use for the baby dress?

Option #1:
Baby Dress Pink #1

Option #2:
Baby Dress Flowers #2

Option #3:
Baby Dress Purple #3

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally