Saturday, September 29, 2007

Still Knitting!

I haven't been feeling well for the past week, but I haven't stopped knitting!

Yesterday, I bought myself a dozen roses to help me feel better, and it's working! :)
Roses for Me

Here's a wider view, showing how they look in my craft room:
Roses in Craft Room

I think those roses would make ANYONE feel better, don't you?

So, here are some views of my latest knitting endeavors.

I've started another Oddball blanket in the Knitting Help Forum, using Plymouth Encore for my section. I'm ready to mail it to Canada, so chan58 can knit her part!
Oddball Lapghan #2 - Beginning

Here's an easy baby blanket I've been working on while I was sick. Nice and SUPER SOFT! It was easy to pick up and knit mindlessly while watching TV. I'm using two yarns held together throughout - Red Heart Plush and Lion Brand PolarSpun.
Cushy Baby Blanket

Here's a closer view:
Cushy Baby Blanket up close

I've almost finished making a sleeve for an iPod Nano, for the parent of two of my piano students. I used a free pattern online, and TLC Baby yarn in "Powder Pink Sparkle".
Handknitted iPod Nano Sleeve

And I'm still plugging along on the Sockintine Socks. I finished both heels!
Heel Complete on Sockintine Socks!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally