Monday, September 10, 2007

Making Some Progress on 3 Knitting Projects

I'm finally getting somewhere with some of my knitting works in progress (WIPs).

I started a different scarf for the Red Scarf Project 2007:
Red Scarf 2007

I finally turned the heels on the Sockintine Socks I'm making for a person in the Knitting Help Forum that never received her socks from her swap pal:
sockintine socks blue heels turned

And, I finished the back, and started the front of the orange wool baby sweater I'm making for the new baby of one of my Knitting Help Forum friends:
Orange Baby Sweater

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally