Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Craft Room is Almost Finished!

Finally, my new craft room is almost completely set up. All that's left is deciding where to put some boxes of things that are sitting in the middle of the room.

Last night, I set up my sewing table. Woo Hoo!
Sewing Table Set Up

I also hung some art on the walls. One is a framed work of embroidery I found for sale at Hobby Lobby. So pretty! The other is a cheap print of a work by Renoir.
Framed Embroidery Hung

Fake Art on the Wall

And today, I covered all the yellow and black boxes with some pretty shelf paper I already had. (I got that shelf paper a couple years ago at a Goodwill store.) So, I didn't have to buy anything to make the boxes look nicer.
Shelves with Covered Boxes

Do you see the hat boxes on the bottom shelf? I got them at a Christian book store the other day. They were part of a stationery set that was marked down half price. They only had two of them left, so I bought them both. They are so pretty in the room...I'm so glad I found them!

1 comment:

ekgheiy said...

OMG - I'm so jealous! I wish I could have a craft room! Happy crafting! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally