Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Knitting in the Mountains

This past weekend was my 6th wedding anniversary, so my hubby and I went to the mountains. It was beautiful!

We stayed in a mountain home that belongs to one of my piano students. So gorgeous. We kept wishing that we could live there.

Here's the view from the dining room table.
Dining Table Mountain View Left

And another view from the dining room table:
Dining Table Mountain View Right

I spent quite a bit of time, knitting in this comfy chair.
Knitting Chair in the Mountains

I had everything within easy reach at that spot: A cup of coffee, a fun book, my knitting project, binoculars, a small can of almonds, and my Nintendo DS. I was a happy girl.
All I Need

One day, I decided to sit outside and knit on the porch. The weather was perfect.
Shandeh Knitting on the Porch 2

1 comment:

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

The view is beautiful and so peaceful. It's always good to get away, isn't it?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally