Friday, November 23, 2007

More Knitting in Progress

I'm still knitting....as usual. :D

Here's the hat I made in the mountains:
Bulky Pink Hat

Now, I'm making a scarf to go with it.
Bulky Pink Hat & Scarf

The yarn I'm using for those projects is some super bulky alpaca that came in a "Nicky Knits" kit. I got the kit at Hobby Lobby in the clearance aisle for a great price! :)
Nicky Knits Kit

I'm also working on a shawl, using two different yarns in my stash. Lion Brand "Moonlight Mohair" in the color "Northern Lights", and Moda Dea "Dream" in black. They look good together, and make such a lovely shawl. I'm calling this project my "Dream by Moonlight" shawl.
Dream By Moonlight Shawl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally