Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Projects

We had some icy snowy weather in Charlotte, NC, so I was stuck at home for the holidays. So, I've been finishing up some more projects for Christmas. I guess it was a mixed blessing! Snow, and more time for knitting. Gotta love it. :)

I've made several knitted and crocheted cloths.
Christmas Cloths
Dishcloth - White with Blue Trim Double Crochet with Half Crochet Border Garter Cloth with Half Double Crochet Border Garter Stitch Cloth with Half Double Crochet Border Garter Stitch Washcloth Corner to Corner Dishcloth Back Loop Washcloth Done Double Crochet Dishcloth

I also knit a hat for my dad:
Patons Shetland Chunky Hat

And now, I'm making a matching scarf for him:
Scrunchable Scarf - Patons Shetland Chunky

I'm also pulling out some other projects I started a long time ago. Maybe I'll be able to finish some of them this week, while I'm stuck at home.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally