Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update on Craft Room

I forgot to post an update on the craft room! Gah!

Here is the shelving we installed on the wall. Do ya like it?
Shelving in My New Craft Room

I started putting some things on the shelves right away. The yellow and black boxes are full of sewing patterns. I think I'm going to cover them with contact paper to make them look nicer.
Shelving Getting Full!

And here's a view behind the entry door to the craft room. I keep my ironing board there, so it's convenient for sewing. Also, I'm keeping the laundry sorter in this room too, because it's an easy place near our bedroom and bathroom. We sort our laundry as soon as it gets dirty. Then, when a bag is full, I take it down the hall to the laundry room. I love that sorter!
Iron and Laundry Area

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally