Friday, January 4, 2008

Knitting In the New Year

It's been very cold lately, and I've been taking advantage of the indoor time to get more knitting done. I'm still working on those December projects, so I didn't accomplish my goal of completing even ONE of them! Ha!

Oh well....at least I'm still working on them.

We recently had a fun project in the Knitting Help Forum. On New Year's Eve, we all met in the Knitting Help chatroom, and brought in the new year by working on a dishcloth together.

Here's mine in progress:
7 rows done so far

One of the members of the forum designed the pattern for us, and we each had fun making our own cloth! :D

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally