Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reversible Baby Hat

This month, I needed to make a fast baby gift. So, I looked on the Bernat website, and found a free pattern called "Cottontots Bear Hat". I had some Cottontots yarn in my stash, so I got to work.

After just a few hours, I was halfway finished.
Halfway Done

The next day, I added the blue yarn, and all my knitting was complete.
Knitting Complete

Now, I have TWO hats in one! (I decided to leave off the bear ears.)
Blue Hat - Colorful Lining

Colorful Hat - Blue Lining

Next up on the Bernat Blog, I'm making the Satin Lace Edge Cardigan.

I'm really having fun knitting things for Bernat yarn. :)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a cute hat. I never though of doing a double hat like that--NEAT!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally