Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Knitting for Yarnhouse

Lately, I've been working on some handknitted projects to be displayed at Yarnhouse Knits in the NoDa district of Charlotte.

I offered my services to the yarnshop owner about a month ago, telling him that my summers are usually slow. He gave me five projects to work on, asking me to finish them as soon as possible.

Little did I know that my piano and knitting students would not slow down that much this summer! Ha! So, now, I'm trying to juggle lessons and knitting all at the same time.

So far, I've finishing knitting a Market Bag, using Cascade Ultra Pima cotton yarn. So soft!
Market Bag Complete

And now, I'm knitting a dreamy, frothy, beautiful French Scarf, using two different mohair yarns. "La Salute" by Louisa Harding, and "Curly Mohair" by Universal Yarn.
Frothy French Scarf

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally