Sunday, May 27, 2007

Knitting More Gifts and Learning More Things

By now, it was July of 2006, and my mother asked me to make her a pair of socks.
Socks for My Mom

I was also making some squares for preemie charity blanket.
Preemie Squares

And another preemie baby hat, made with Lion Brand Microspun yarn.
Microspun Baby Hat

And I decided to try designing a bag, using some Noro Kureyon yarn.
Noro Kureyon Bag

Kureyon Bag

Ready for Seaming

Blocking Front

Kureyon Bag with Tabs

All I have left to do is add a strap, and the bag will be complete. But, there is no way in the world I could EVER remember how I made this thing! (tee-hee)

Next, I made some slipper socks for my step-daughter.
Slipper Socks for Katie

And then, my cousin who owns Cottage Yarn in Mint Hill asked me to make a Christening Gown as a display in her shop!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally