Saturday, August 29, 2009

Current Knits in Progress

I have so many WIPs (works in progress), that it's just ridiculous.
23 projects, to be exact.

Most of them are high priority, but I have a deadline on six of them, so those are the ones I'm concentrating on right now. In between working on those, I'll grab an Oddball Charity Blanket, and add another row to it.

My deadline projects are:

Bernat - "Side Button Hooded Cape" for new Bernat blog (going live in October)
Cottage Yarn - Lace gloves from Fall 2009 issue of Vogue Knitting
Commission for a Client - 3 Vintage Christmas Stockings
Yarnhouse Knits - 3 knitted samples for the shop

Here is my progress on some of those:

Side Button Hooded Cape
Cape Progress

Lace Gloves
Gloves Progress

Vintage Christmas Stockings
(So far, I've just selected the yarn)
Yarn for Christmas Stockings

I've also started one of the samples for Yarnhouse Knits, but don't have a photo right now.

In addition to those high priority items, I'm working on these as well:

Oddball Blanket #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and the Orphan Blanket (finishing up)
Blanket #1 Handoff Blanket #2 - Almost Complete Oddball #3 from the Bottom #4 Almost Complete 4 Blanket #5 Almost Complete Oddball Orphan Blanket

Bulky Jacket for me
Bulky Jacket - Collar Added

Silk Shrug for a friend
Silk Ruffled Capelet

Chenille Lapghan for my mother in law
Chenille Lapghan

Lace Curtains for my craft room
Lace Curtains

Chemo Cap
Chemo Cap

"Dream by Moonlight" Shawl for me
Dream By Moonlight Shawl

Fair Isle Headband
Learning Fair Isle

Mohair Lace Scarf (my design)
Orange Mohair - Lace Scarf

Lacette Drop Stitch Scarf
Lacette Drop-Stitch Scarf

Simply Anne's Infant Sweater
Simply Anne's Infant Sweater

Chevron Lapghan
Shandeh Lapghan

Harry Potter scarf for my hubby
Harry Potter Scarf is growing!

Noro Lily Drop Stitch scarf
Noro Drop Stitch Scarf


In addition to those things, I also want to cast on the following:
Wool baby jumper for Cottage Yarn
Purple shawl for my sister-in-law
Illusion scarf for my son
Something pretty for my son's girlfriend
Socks for a musical friend
Lapghan for my stepson
Lapghan for my grandma
Shrug or Cardigan for my mom
Sweater for my hubby
Cushions for my hubby's CPAP machine
Sunglass pocket for my hubby's sun visor in his car
A gig bag for my keyboard (I'll probably sew that instead of knitting it.)
Slipper socks for most of my family
Hats and socks for family and friends
Chenille lapghan for our house
Lapghan for my mom
Ribbon top and wrap for a friend
Sweater, Vest, Scarf, Hat and Gloves for me

I wonder if I'll ever make all of those things? Ha!

Oh well, at least I have goals and plans. :D

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh my goodness, that's a lot of knitting! I have only 2 WIP's and 3 or 4 projects I want to start. Happy knitting!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally