Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yay! I'm a Photographer Again!

Woo Hoo! I was so glad to buy some new batteries for my camera today.
I found them on sale at CVS - buy one, get one free. So I got two packs of 10 batteries for less than 7 bucks. What a deal! Now, I'll be set for a while in the photography department. :D

Here are the socks I finally finished for my son, after 2 years of off and on knitting. I knit them with Lang Jawoll yarn, using the included reinforcement thread for the heels and toes. Nice! I hope he likes them.
Red Socks for Josh

And here's a view of the gloves I'm making. So far, I've finished one cuff.
Lanett Superwash - Natural

Today, I went to AC Moore, and grabbed some skeins of Patons Silk Bamboo that were on sale half price. I'm looking forward to using this gorgeous yarn!
Patons Silk Bamboo - 85510 Apricot Patons Silk Bamboo - 85236 Moss

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally