Monday, August 3, 2009

Lucy Neatby's DVDs

This past week, I checked out two very good knitting DVDs from the library. They were both by Lucy Neatby. One was called "Knitting Essentials 2", and the other was "Finesse Your Knitting 1". I highly recommend them both. Here's her website: http://www.lucyneatby.com/

I learned a new way to bind off that is MUCH easier and faster.
(Instructions on Knitting Essentials 2)

I also learned how to make BEAUTIFUL buttonholes. Lucy calls them "magic buttonholes". I agree with her. (Instructions on Finesse Your Knitting 1)
Lucy Neatby 2

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally