Sunday, August 26, 2007

Setting up My New Craft Room!

I'm FINALLY setting up my craft room again! Woo-Hoo!!

Everything is just kinda sitting in there right now, as I get it all organized, but there are a few spots in the room that are finished.

Here are a few photos to give you a sneak peek!

When we finished installing the vinyl floor, I decided to add a wallpaper border on the wall between the pink and peach paint. It has really dressed up the room.
Craft Room Border

Of course, the first thing I started bringing into the room was my YARN STASH! :P

Here's a small part of it:
Yarn in Craft Room

Right now, my spinning wheel is set up by the other window, and looks pretty there. I can't wait to set the wheel spinning again!
Spinning Wheel & Knitting Needles

Here's a basket of fiber, waiting to be spun:
Fiber Ready to Spin

A couple nights ago, I finally got my TV, DVD and Gamecube set up, so I REALLY enjoyed relaxing in my knitting chair and watching Court TV while I worked on a couple knitting projects.
Entertainment in my New Craft Room

I'm LOVING my new craft room. :)

Last night, we went to Lowe's to get ideas on shelving for the opposite wall in the room. We found a good set, so we plan on hanging them today. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Renna said...

Throw in a mini-fride and a porta-potty and I could stay in that room for weeks at a time! ;-Þ

Shandeh said...

Oooo....me TOO! Lucky for me, my full-size fridge is just down the hall, and so is the bathroom.
(tee-hee!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally