Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update on Knitting

For the past two days, I've been busy adding photos of my yarn, and info about knitting projects and knitting books and knitting needles on Ravelry. It's been exhausting, but fun! I'm really loving that website. I can see that it will be a big help for my knitting projects.

So far, because of Ravelry, I've discovered how many duplicate sets of knitting needles I have, and what a HUGE stash of yarn I have. I've also trimmed down my knitting projects to a more feasible number. It was impossible for me to work on that many projects at once, so I frogged some of them until a later date.

So, Ravelry has been good for me. :)

Here are a few of the knitting projects I'm still working on:

A "Hush-a-Bye" Baby Blanket, using two different colors of Bernat Baby Coordinates:
Hush A Bye Baby Afghan

A "Midnight Shawl", so named because of the dark, magical colors of yarn I'm using.
Midnight Shawl

And I've gotten a bit further along with the Willa top. I'm not too thrilled with the way the bottom is rolling, though. :P I guess I can make it longer, so it won't be revealing my big 'ole belly.
Willa Longer

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a forum moderator and blogger for Spinrite Yarns (www.yarnspirations.com), and I spend WAY too much time there. :D You can also find me on the Knitting Help Forum occasionally